Thursday, February 18, 2010

New York Public Library Mystery Slides


I found these images back in December while going through The New York Public Library's digital archive.  They are fascinating and a bit mysterious.  When I couldn't track down any more information about these online I spoke to the (very helpful) special collections archivists/researchers.  They weren't able to find any substantial information on them either.  The next step was for me to come into their research center and do a little digging - but my schedule caught up with me and I never made the trip.  I'm posting these now to see if anyone else knows their history - or perhaps to prod myself in doing a bit more research in person.

 



See more photos from the History of the NYPL > Research Library photo set

1 comment: